Volunteering at FrontEnders Foundation
The strength of FrontEnders Foundation Program lies in the commitment and sincere services provided by the efforts of dedicated volunteers. Without our volunteers, it would be challenging for us to continue to provide the broad support and awareness that we offer to the society. If you are also a socially committed person and interested to serve the society, this is the place for you.
Become a Volunteer
All volunteers need to attend a general orientation program about FrontEnders Foundation and its different programs. Volunteers are explained about the FrontEnders Foundation and their roles and responsibilities during the orientation programme.
Volunteers can be a part of us in different ways;
- Helping at our special events
- Joining the events committee
- Reception and administrative duties
- Help us to conduct awareness programs at your workplace or social groups
If you are interested in being a volunteer for FrontEnders Foundation, follow these simple steps,
- Fill the registration form
- Identify a role that is right for you
- Attend our orientation program
- Start working with us